MSK-IX makes available to the participants the following tools and utilities:
- MY.IX.RU Customer Portal. The MSK-IX Customer Portal provides real-time information on MSK-IX services, traffic and participants.
- Route Server. An intermediate broker system operated by MSK-IX to facilitate simplified interconnection among multiple participants.
- Looking Glass. An online tool for viewing BGP routes on MSK-IX Route Servers. Used for troubleshooting and evaluation of peering opportunities.
Public services and utilities supported by MSK-IX:
- DNS resolver. A DNS resolver supported by MSK-IX for faster loading of web pages by using anycast and caching technologies.
- NTP Server. A Stratum 1 network time server for synchronizing the internal clocks of computers and other connected equipment.
- Whois Server. A local public mirror of RIPE DB for fast setup of route filters.
- AS112 server. A node of AS112 anycast cloud providing a sink for reverse DNS queries for private IP-addresses in order to reduce the load on the IN-ADDR.ARPA authoritative servers.